The new Heirloom Computing Elastic Scheduling Platform (ESP) is available through the paas.heirloomcomputing.com portal and dashboard. The scheduler is designed to run your batch jobs in the Enterprise Legacy Platform-as-a-Service, your on-premise servers or in other private or public clouds. The Cloud Scheduler works with the Heirloom Computing Elastic Batch Platform (EBP).
- New ELPaaS Portal Dashboard "portlets" are now available:
- EBP Class definition
- Batch Job definition
- Task creation
- Job History calendar and viewer
- Define batch windows in which to run your overnight jobs
- Have the scheduler start ELPaaS instances containing your batch applications or open up initiators to run certain types of jobs on a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly schedule
- The scheduler will power off the cloud instances (or quiesce an on-premise JES) when the batch window closes
- Batch job output reports are automatically sent to the cloud where they can be viewed from the portal even if the application instances that produced them are no longer running
- www.elasticcobol.com > Support > Forums > Task and Job Scheduler or direct link
ESP is also available as part of Heirloom PaaS Private Edition, a way to build out your own "mainframe in a cloud" within your datacenter. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.