The Cloud Summary Portlet of the Heirloom Dashboard provides an overview of your group's status. Access the Heirloom Dashboard through paas.heirloomcomputing.com > Sign In > Dashboard. This portlet provides information for you and your group (if you've been designated a group administrator of your group)
The information provided is variable and dependent upon your subscription. The following totals are displayed:
- User IDs - The number of users in your group. Detail information is available with the User ID Portlet.
- Instances - The number of cloud application instances that are running, paused, starting, stopped or recently terminated.
- Volumes - Represents the total number of persistent data volumes (files and databases) under your control.
- Backups - Backup "tapes" are taken automatically based on the subscription you have signed up for. This total represents the total number of backups under your control.
- Products - You may be subscribed to one or more Heirloom Computing products, this represents the total number of products to which you may subscribe if you like.
- Licenses - This represents the total number of subscriptions of Heirloom Computing products for you or your group members.
- minimize the view. You can drag and drop the view to reposition it on the dashboard
- refresh the statistics
- select (2 buttons) either statistics specific to your Heirloom or Elastic COBOL login ID or your groups
- close the portlet. You can reopen by right-clicking anywhere on the page and choosing Summary Portlet from the menu