Heirloom Computing is closely monitoring the ongoing Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak.
As the situation continues to change rapidly, our top priority remains the health, safety, and well-being, of our employees, customers, and partners.
Therefore, effective immediately and until further notice:
- All US based staff will work from home
- All European based staff are free to work from home as required
- All company-related, non-essential air travel is prohibited.
- All personal travel is strongly discouraged.
- If someone does travel (especially to a country with high risk of infection), they are required to work from home for 2 weeks before reentering an office.
- All internal meetings will be conducted online wherever possible
While we appreciate these steps may affect some projects we believe they are in our, and your, best interests.
Given our prior work in establishing home offices we do not expect these changes to hamper or delay development or support.
Heirloom staff are currently unaffected by the virus and remain committed to providing our usual excellent service.
Our aim is to minimize as much as possible any disruptions for ongoing projects and will keep you informed as the situation evolves.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org